Mon, Jun 17 | Center for Social Change
Infant Mental Health Series
Want to better understand infant and early childhood mental health? Find out what it looks like, how we support it, and why childhood trauma is so impactful. Join us! $150 Full 4-session series $45 Individual session
Registration is closed for this event.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2019, 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Center for Social Change, 2103 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145, USA
About The Event
Paid parking is available on the street via PayByPhone or in the garage (entrance is easy to miss, next to the Spanish restaurant Xixon).
Free parking is available on parallel street to the south, SW 22nd Terr.
- Full Series | Standard$150$1500$0
- Session 1 - Foundations$45$450$0
- Session 2 - Promote & Prevent$45$450$0
- Session 3-UnderstandingTrauma$45$450$0
- Session 4 - Addressing Trauma$45$450$0